- To assist and advise members throughout their careers in all matters pertaining to the execution of their professional duties relating to the pharmaceutical industry.
- To promote the image of pharmaceutical medicine both externally and within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- To encourage a closer relationship among pharmaceutical physicians, and between pharmaceutical physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- To promote the acquisition and dissemination of professional knowledge in the field of pharmaceutical medicine by such means as conferences, publications and training.
- To provide information and support for physicians considering joining the pharmaceutical industry.